Howrah District Court Recruitment 2015
Howrah District Court has released a notification for the recruitment of English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server & Group D Posts. There are almost 59 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website and apply before the last date. Last Date to apply for the Howrah District Court Recruitment 2015 is 22nd December 2015.
The Hooghly-Howrah district was formed into the separate administrative unit in the year 1793. Howrah established as an independent magisterial charge by separating from Hooghly in 1843 and was placed under Joint Magistrate, but judicial administration continued under a unified judgeship for the two districts.
Name of the Organization: Howrah District Court.
Official website: www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Total Vacancies: 59 Posts.
Job Location: Howrah.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Selection Process: Written exam, Personality test, Typing test
Age Limit: Minimum – 18years, Maximum – 40years
Howrah District Court Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||English Stenographer||09 posts|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk||20 posts|
|3.||Process Server (Summons Bailiff)||07 posts|
|4.||Group D||20 posts|
|5.||Group D (Sweeper)||03 posts|
- English Stenographer: Candidates should possess Madhyamik or Equivalent examination & should have the certificate in computer training with shorthand speed 80 w.p.m, typing speed 30 wpm.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidates should complete Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination.
- Process Server: Candidates should complete 8th standard and should have knowledge in computer operation.
- Group D Posts: Candidates should complete 8th class from any school under any recognized Board.
LDC & Stenographer:
- General/ OBC Category: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST category: Rs. 50/-
Process Server & Group D Posts:
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 25/-
Candidates who are interested can download the Application form from the Official Website and send it to the Postal Address given below.
Postal Address: Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Howrah & District Judge, Howrah