JEE Main 2016 Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education has recently declared the notification for the JEE exam. Those Interested students can apply through online. Online Application starts from today that is 01 December 2015.
Joint Entrance Examination
JEE is an all India common entrance examination that is conducted for admission in various engineering courses. In 2012, CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) had announced this general examination in place of AIEEE and IIT-JEE. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is being conducted in two parts JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced.
- Name of the organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the exam: JEE Main 2016
- Application status: available from 01st December 2015
- Application Process: Online
- Deadline: 31st December 2015
- Admit card: 02nd Week of March 2016
- Exam date: Offline Exam (3rd April 2016), Online Exam (9th and 10th April 2016)
- Result: not announced yet
- Educational Qualification: 12th/HSC/intermediate/Plus Two in Group A with science subject
- Website: jeemain.nic.in
JEE Main 2016 Application fees
|Category||Pen and Paper Based Exam||Pen and Paper Based Exam||Computer Based Exam||Computer Based Exam|
|JEE Main Paper||JEE Main Paper 1 or 2||JEE Main Both Paper 1 & 2||JEE Main Paper 1 or 2||JEE Main Both Paper 1 & 2|
|General / OBC Boys||1000||1800||500||1300|
|General / OBC Girls||500||900||250||650|
|SC / ST / PWD Boys||500||900||250||650|
|SC / ST / PWD Girls||500||900||250||650|
JEE main 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Syllabus of JEE Main comprises of 2 stages:
- Stage 1 is Computer Based Test paper consists of 3 sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Exam paper will be for three hours. There is a deduction of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.
JEE Main Stage 2 Pen & Paper Based:
- Paper 1 consists of 3 sections. 30 questions will become from following topic: Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. Each paper will be for one and half hours. There is a reduction of 4 marks for each right answer and deduction of 1 mark for each wrong answer. There will be a total of 90 questions.
- Paper 2 consists of 3 sections. 30 questions will become from following topic: Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test.
Click here for more Information and new Updates