KSET Syllabus 2015
Karnataka State Eligibility Test has released the syllabus 2015. The candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website and download the syllabus. KSTET syllabus 2015 helps the candidate to know about the exam pattern. The Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this KSET Examination must be conscious of the Karnataka State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2015 and exam pattern.
Karnataka Examination Authority
KEA is a Government owned organization under the government of India. This Karnataka Examination Authority recruits skilled candidates for various departments through the recruitment notifications. The Karnataka Examinations Authority conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) for undergraduate students in Karnataka who wish to study engineering, medicine, dentistry or agriculture and Post-Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) for graduate students in Karnataka who wish to pursue M.Tech, MCA or MBA courses.
Name of the Organization: University Grants Commission of India.
Name of the Exam: Karnataka SET 2015.
Date of the Exam: 6th December 2015.
Official website: kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
KSET Exam Pattern 2015
|Session||Paper||Marks||Questions||Questions to be Attempted||Duration|
|First||I||100||60||50||1 ¼ Hours|
|II||100||50||50||1 ¼ Hours|
|Second||III||150||75||75||2 ½ Hours|
KSET Syllabus 2015
KSET Syllabus 2015 – Research Aptitude
- Characteristics and Types.
- Steps of Research.
- Methods of Research.
- Research Ethics.
- Conference and Symposium.
- Thesis Writing
- Reading Comprehension.
- Effective Classroom Communication.
- Number series.
- Letter series.
- Natural Hazards and Mitigation.
- The structure of Arguments.
- Data Interpretation.
- People and Environment.
- General abbreviations and terminology.
- Basics of Internet and e-mailing.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Pollutants and their impact on human life.
- Governance, Polity, And Administration
- Exploitation of Natural and Energy Resources.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Higher Education System.
- Sources of pollution.
KSET Syllabus 2015 – Teaching Aptitude
- Learner’s characteristics.
- Basic requirements.
- Methods of teaching.
- Factors affecting teaching.
- Teaching aids.
- Evaluation systems.