CDRI Recruitment 2015
Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow has released the notification for the recruitment of Scientist, and Senior Scientist Posts. There are almost 21 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website for Online Application. Online Registration for the CSIR CDRI Recruitment 2015 is available from 23/11/2015.
Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow
CSIR is a premier Institute works under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-CDRI is a pioneer biomedical research organization in India. CDRI has the infrastructure and expertise to develop a drug right from the concept stage to the commercialization. It is involved in the multidisciplinary R&D programs of both basic and applied nature.
Name of the Organization: CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow.
Official Website: www.cdriindia.org / recruit.cdri.res.in
Name of the Post: Scientist / Sr. Scientist.
No of Posts: 21 Posts.
Mode of application: Online.
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Application Fee: General/ OBC – Rs. 100/-, ST/SC/PWD – nil
- Scientist: Rs.15600 -Rs. 39100/- (PB-3) + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-
- Sr. Scientist: Rs.15600 – Rs. 39100/- (PB-3) + Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-
- Online Registration Starts: 23/11/2015
- Online Registration Last Date: 22/01/2016
- Last Date for Payment of fee: 29/01/2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:05/02/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Hardcopy of Application:15/02/2016.
- Upper Age Limit for Scientist: 32 years.
- Upper Age Limit for Sr Scientist: 37 years.
CDRI Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|2.||Senior Scientist||07 Posts|
Educational qualification for CSIR-CDRI Recruitment
- For Scientist: Candidates should possess a Ph.D. degree in the relevant discipline such as life Science/ Biochemistry/ Zoology/ Biotechnology.
- For Senior Scientist: Candidates should possess Ph.D. in Life Science/ Zoology/ Biotechnology with 2 years experience.