Maharashtra State RTC Recruitment 2015
Maharashtra State has recently released a notification for the recruitment of classI and classII Officer post. There are almost 74 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the Official website to apply through online before the due date. The online application will available from 3rd December 2015 to 30th December 2015.
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
MSRTC was established under Section 3 of RTC Act 1950 by the State Government of Maharashtra. It is the 3rd largest bus service provider in India. MSRTC also offers the facility of online booking for 17000 routes. Maharashtra RTC is one of the largest fleet owners in India and serves the routes to towns and cities of Maharashtra and adjoining states.
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation.
Official Website: www.mahast.in
Name of the Post: Officer posts.
No of posts: 74.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Selection Process: Written test and Interview
Application Submission: 03/12/2015 to 30/12/2015
Application Fee: General-Rs. 500/-, SC/ST- Rs. 250/-
MSRTC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2.||Officer II (Senior)||05|
|3.||Officer II (Junior)||67|
Educational Qualification for MSRTC Officer Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in the relevant stream from any recognized Institute or University.
Age Limit of Maharashtra RTC Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 33 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different candidates as per the rules.
- Visit the Official Website
- Click the link for Online Application
- Fill up the Application form in the prescribed format
- Upload Scanned copies of recent Passport size photo and Signature
- Submit the application form before the last date.