KPSC Quality Inspector Syllabus 2015
- 1 KPSC Quality Inspector Syllabus 2015
- 2 Karnataka State Public Service Commission
- 3 More Details
- 4 Karnataka State PSC Quality Inspector Exam Pattern 2015
- 5 KPSC Assistant Manager syllabus 2015
The Karnataka have released syllabus for KPSC Quality Inspector. The candidates who are preparing for this exam can check the syllabus from the Official Website. Aspirants will get an idea about the exam pattern.
Karnataka State Public Service Commission
KPSC is an authorized company under the government of India. Karnataka State PSC is a State owned Organization. This Karnataka State Public service Commission recruit skilled candidates for various departments through the recruitment notifications. Every year Karnataka Board releases Recruitment Notifications to fill the available vacancies.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of posts: 102.
KPSC Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka State PSC Quality Inspector Exam Pattern 2015
KPSC Assistant Manager syllabus 2015
KPSC Quality Inspector Syllabus 2015 – General Studies
- Geography of India.
- History of Karnataka etc.
- History of Modern India & Indian National Movement.
- Society, Culture & Heritage of Karnataka.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Economy of India.
- Disaster Management.
- Geography of Karnataka.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Environmental issues.
- Science and Technology.
- Arts and Literature of Karnataka.
- General Science.
- International Relations and Events.
KPSC Quality Inspector Syllabus 2015 – General Ability
- Coding Decoding.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Basic English etc.
- Time & Work.
- Diagrammatic series.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Mirror Images.
- Water images.
- Analytical Ability
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time & Distance.
- Alphabet series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number series.