Kolkata Police Constable Recruitment 2015
KPRB has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment for male & female candidates for the post of constable to fill the vacant posts. There are almost 1061 vacant posts. Applications are invited for this posts. Those interested candidates can apply for this posts. So before applying for this recruitment applicant are requested to read the details about this requirement such as eligibility criteria, Age Limit, etc. mentioned in the official Notification.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Board
The primary function of Kolkata Police is to maintain law and order in the city, traffic management prevention and detection of crime and coordination various citizen-centric services for the people of Kolkata.Kolkata Police has eight divisions covering 69 Police Stations. It has the strength of approximately 30,000 and territorial jurisdiction of 243 sq. Km (approx).
- Name of the Department: Kolkata Police Recruitment Board
- Name of the Post: Male Constable & Lady Constable
- Total Number of Post: 1167
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 01st July 2016
- Process of Registration: Online
- Pay Scale: Rs.5400/- to Rs. 25200/- as pay Band-2 with Grade pay of Rs.2600/-
- Application Status: started from 20th November 2015
- Deadline: 19th December 2015
- Registration Fees: Rs. 150/- for General and not no fees for reserved candidate
- Selection Process: Physical Efficiency test, Physical Measurement test, written test, interview, medical examination.
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Website: www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Kolkata Police Constable Eligibility
The educational qualification required for the post of Constable is as the candidates must have passed Madhyamik Examination under WBBSE or its equivalent examinations. To apply for the post the applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years.