The results of IES/ISS exams conducted by the UPSC has been provided in their official website, the link provided below.
Indian Economic Service is an administrative inter-ministerial and inter-departmental civil service under Group-A of the Central Civil Services of the executive of branch of the Government of India. Indian Statistical Service in combination with Indian Economic Services (IES), was constituted as Group-A Central Service on 1st of November 1961 by Gazette Notification. The service’s Unique Aspect is that the cadre posts are spread across various departments and ministries of the Central Government that numbers even more than 55. A highly specialised and professional service within the government of India, it caters to economic analysis and policy advice.
Union Public Service Commission organized the exam, Indian Economic Services and Indian Statistical Services Examination. Candidates who are qualified the preliminary exam, they need to clear the mains examination which is followed by the written test. (Personal Interview).
The candidates who applied in UPSC IES/ISS exams, wrote their entrance exam and are eagerly awaiting their results. For every update and information about the examination, stay in touch with the official website and personal notifications will be sent to the candidates registered email IDs, so the candidates can check their results there.
How to Download Result:
STEP 1 – Go to the official website
STEP 2 – Click on IES/ISS exam result 2020.
STEP 3 – Fil in the credentials.
STEP 4 – Click on the final submit button.
STEP 5 – When the result opens, the download and print out the results.
Candidates have to follow the given Instructions before interview:-
- Candidature of candidates are PROVISIONAL subject to them being eligible in every respect.
- Original certificates need to be submitted in support of their claims with regards to their age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc at the time of personality test.
- In accordance with the Rules of examination, every candidate are required to fill their Detailed Application Forms (DAF) which is going to be available on commission’s website www.upsc.gov.in and submit it online.
- The candidates are requested to send printed copies of DAF form to commission.
- The envelope containing the print out of the DAF submitted online need to be a super scripted DAF for the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination 2020.
Important Link Area
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|