CISF PET PST Admit Card 2018 is going to be published by the Central Industrial Security Force for the applied candidates. All the applicants can download the admit card from the official website of the organisation that is www.cisf.gov.in.
CISF PET PST Admit Card 2018
The Central Industrial Security Force is going to release the CISF PET PST Admit Card 2018 on the official website for the candidates who have applied. Many interested candidates have applied seeing the notification. The authority is conducting the exam to fill various vacancies. The PST and PET exam has decided to do in January and February 2018. The written examination will be held in various centres throughout India. The exact date will update soon. The candidates have to follow the instructions mentioned on the Admit card.
CISF PET PST Admit Card 2018: More Information
- Name of the organisation: Central Industrial Security Force
- Name of the Exam: CISF PET PST Exam 2018
- Date of the exam: update soon
- Category: CISF PET PST Admit Card 2018
- Official website: www.cisf.gov.in
- Status: Available soon
CISF PET PST Call Letter 2018
CISF PET PST Admit Card 2018 is going to be distributed to the applied candidates. The call letter is an essential thing needed to appear for an exam. The candidates cannot enter the exam hall without the call letter. The exam date will update soon. The candidates have to make sure that there are no mistakes in the hall ticket.
CISF PET PST Permission Letter 2018
The invigilator will verify the admit card of the candidates before the exam and to ensure that there are no impostures. If any illegal activities are found, the candidate will be thrown out of the room. The admit card will be available two weeks before the exam date.
How to download CISF PET PST Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website –www.cisf.gov.in
- Then search the link CISF PET PST Admit Card 2018
- Enter registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a hard copy of it for further use