Border Security Force is going to release the BSF Constable Admit Card 2018 for the candidates who have applied. All the candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the organisation that is www.bsf.nic.in.
BSF Constable Admit Card 2018
Border Security Force is going to release the BSF Constable Admit Card 2018 on the official website. The authority has decided to conduct the exam to find eligible candidates for the post of Constable and tradesman (various trades). The board is going to hold the exam on 8 January to 9 February 2018. The authority has planned to organise the Constable Tradesman Exam 2018 to fill the 1074 vacancies. The instructions that have to be followed by the candidates will be there on the admit card.
BSF Constable Admit Card 2018: More information
- Name of the board: order Security Force
- Name of Exam: Constable Tradesman Exam 2018
- Date of the Exam: 8 January to 9 February 2018
- Category: BSF Constable Admit Card 2018
- Official website: www.bsf.nic.in
- Status: Available Soon
BSF Constable Call Letter 2018
BSF Constable Admit Card 2018 is going to release soon on the official website. The admit card is an essential thing to attend the exam successfully. The applicants cannot enter the exam hall without the call letter. The candidates have to score minimum marks to be qualified. The authority has given the notification earlier.
BSF Constable Permission Letter 2018
The admit card will be available on the official website at least before two weeks of the exam. The invigilator will verify the call letter to identify the examinee and the to ensure that there are not any impostures. None of the candidates can enter the room without the hall ticket. The applicants have to check whether there are any mistakes in the hall ticket.
How to download BSF Constable Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website – www.bsf.nic.in
- Then click on the link BSF Constable Admit Card 2018
- Enter the date of birth and registration number
- Then click on submit button
- Now the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a hard copy of it for further use