Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has planned to release the BMRCL Admit Card 2018 for the candidates who have applied for the exam. All the candidates can check the result from the official website of the organisation that is www.bmrc.co.in.
BMRCL Admit Card 2018
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has planned to release the BMRCL Admit Card 2018 on the official website of the organisation. The authority is conducting the exam to fill 80 vacancies with the eligible candidates for the posts of Graduate Engineer. The department has planned to hold the exam on 28th January 2018. The admit card will be available at least before two weeks of the exam. The admit card will have all the instructions that have to be followed by the candidates.
BMRCL Admit Card 2018: More information
- Board Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Name of the Exam: BMRCL Exam 2018
- Date of the exam: 28th January 2018
- Category: BMRCL Admit Card 2018
- Official website: www.bmrc.co.in
- Status: Available soon
BMRCL Call Letter 2018
BMRCL Exam 2018 is going to be conducted on 28th January 2018. Before that, the authority is going to distribute the admit card for the candidates who have applied. The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the call letter. The hall ticket is an essential thing to attend the exam without any hurdles.
BMRCL Permission Letter 2018
BMRCL Admit Card 2018 will be available for the candidates at least before two weeks of the exam. The invigilator will be verifying the admit card before the exam to make sure that there are not any imposture activities from the side of the candidates. None of the candidates can enter the exam hall without the call letter. The qualified will be selected for further rounds.
How to download BMRCL Admit Card 2018
- Get into the official website – www.bmrc.co.in
- Then search for the link BMRCL Admit Card 2018
- Then enter your details such as registration number and date of birth
- Click the submit button
- Now the candidates can see the results on the screen
- Download and take a print out for further proceedings.