It’s good news for candidates aspiring for Government Jobs. The National Institute of Technology has updated the website with the NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017, issued on the website is aiming to fill for Teaching Faculty Posts. Candidates can get further details of the NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 on the official website at www.nitrkl.ac.in.
The National Institute of Technology has issued with the Job openings for Teaching Faculty Posts through the NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 that has been updated on 10th August 2017 on the website. The application mode for the posts is through the online method on the official website at www.nitrkl.ac.in. Candidates are asked to keep themselves updated of the Recruitment process from the site.
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017: Job Details
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 was issued on the official website of the National Institute of Technology on 10th August 2017. The National Institute of Technology is aiming to fill 203 Vacancies for Teaching Faculty Posts. Candidates should note the last date of submission of the application form which until 11th September 2017. The above posts can be applied through online method at www.nitrkl.ac.in.
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017: Merit List
The candidates aiming for a job at National Institute of Technology are selected through the NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017. The NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017 is issued to recruit for the Teaching Faculty Posts. For the selection procedure at Teaching Faculty, candidates are selected through a Personal Interview processes. Selected candidates will be placed at Rourkela, Odisha.
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017: Details
- Name of the Institute: National Institute of Technology
- Name of the Jobs: Teaching Faculty Posts
- Number of Posts: 203 Vacancies
- Last Date of Application: 11th September 2017
- Official Website: www.nitrkl.ac.in
Apply for NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of NIT Rourkela
- Click the link of NIT Rourkela Recruitment-2017 on the home page.
- Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Enter the register no. and DOB and other details
- Download and fill up the necessary details
- Send a clear bio data to the official website ID
- Attach required documents.
- Submit the application online before the due date.