Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited job openings
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited has invited application for the post of Engineer, Manager, Technician and other Posts for covering a total available vacancy of 216 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 16th January 2017.
Organisation: Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited
- Senior Manager (Engineering): 01 Post
- Manager (Geology): 02 Posts
- Manager (Drilling): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Geology): 20 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Geophysics): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Drilling): 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Public Relations): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (HR): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Finance): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Material Procurement): 01 Post
- Senior Instrumentation Engineer: 01 Post
- Senior Programmer: 05 Posts
- Materials Officer (Procurement): 01 Post
- Foreman (Civil): 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Survey & Draftsman): 08 Posts
- Foreman (Drilling): 14 Posts
- Assistant (Hindi): 01 Post
- Assistant (Material): 18 Posts
- Mechanic: 20 Posts
- Machinist: 08 Posts
- Technician (Drilling): 40 Posts
- Technician (Sampling): 12 Posts
- Driver: 20 Posts
- Sampling Assistant: 30 Posts
Total openings: 216
Education: The candidates wishing to apply for the post are expected to have completed B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc./ M.Tech/ M.Sc./ CA/ ICWA/ Graduate or its equivalent from a recognised University.
Age Limit: Candidates aged between 18 and 48 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
Wage: Will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through mecl.gov.in filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting online on or before the last date. The application reaching after the last date will get rejected. The hard copy must be taken for reference.
Last date to apply: 16th January 2017