Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission job openings
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission welcomes application for the post of Naib Tahsildar, Account Service Officer for covering a total available vacancy of 293 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 3rd January 2017.
Organisation: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
- Dy. Collector (State Civil Service) – 10 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (State Police Service) – 34 Posts
- Account Officer (State Accounts Service) – 11 Posts
- Commercial Tax Officer – 03
- Superintendent (District Jail) – 01
- Assistant Registrar (Cooperatives) – 04
- Labour Officer – 03
- District Female Children Development Officer – 01
- Assistant Director – 02
- CG Subordinate Account Service Officer – 40
- Child Development Project Officer – 16
- Subordinate Civil Service (Naib Tahsildar) – 81
- Assistant Superintendent (Land Records) – 14
- Excise Sub Inspector – 11
- Deputy Registrar – 02
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 22
- Cooperative Tax Inspector – 32
- Assistant Jail Superintendent – 06 posts
Total openings: 293
Education: The candidate is expected to possess different educational requirement for all the posts. The post wise detailed requirements can be referred from the official website.
Age Limit: Candidates aged between 21 and 28 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.psc.cg.gov.in filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting online on or before the last date. The application reaching after the last date will get rejected. The hard copy must be taken for reference.
Last date to apply: 3rd January 2017