Telangana DSC Recruitment 2016
The Telangana Public Service Commission recently released the advertisement for filling the vacancies of SGT, School Assistant, LP, PET, Model School Teachers posts. There is a total of 15628 jobs in the schools throughout the state. The recruitment will be arranged for filling the vacancies in the districts of Nalgonda, Khammam, Mahabub Nagar, Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Medak, Ranga Reddy and Warangal. The details of the recruitment can be found at the official website www.tspsc.gov.in. The general details are as follows.
TSPSC DSC Vacancy Details
The district wise vacancy particulars of the Telangana DSC Notification are as follows.
|Sl.No.||Name of the District||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for the Telangana Teacher Recruitment Examination 2016
Age Limit for TS DSC Teacher Recruitment
- Minimum Age for Application: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for Application: 35 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the norms of the government.
Educational Requisites for the Telangana DSC Notification
- The candidates must have finished Graduation, B.Ed, TTC from any of the recognised Institute or University and should have qualified in the TET exam.
- Go through the official DSC notification for post wise vacancy details.
Telangana DSC Notification 2016 Details
Name of the Recruiting Organization: The Telangana Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Name of the Vacant Post: SGT/ School Assistant/ LP/ PET/ Model School Teacher posts.
No. of vacancies: 15628.
Mode of Application: Online mode.
Category of the post: Teaching Jobs.
Job Posting: Telangana State.
Selection Procedure: The applicants who are applying for this post will be selected based on a written examination.
- The starting date for filling the online application: Available Now.
- The deadline for the submission of online application: Update Soon.
Application Fees: The job applicants need to pay an application fee for the Telangana DSC Teacher Recruitment according to the category. The candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- as the application processing fee through the Telangana State/ Andhra Pradesh Online or Mee-Seva centres.
Pay Range: The pay scale can be found at the official notification for different posts.