AAVIN Manger Syllabus 2016
- 1 AAVIN Manger Syllabus 2016
- 2 Chennai AAVIN Manger Syllabus 2016
- 3 AAVIN Exam Pattern
- 4 AAVIN Manger Syllabus 2016
The AAVIN Ltd, Chennai has released a notification for the recruitment of Manger(Engineering, Veterinary & Marketing), Deputy Manger(Dairying & System) and other posts. There are almost 29 vacancies to be filled. Interested nad Eligible candidates do visit the official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is not yet updated. so the candidates are requested to be in touch with the Official Website to get the latest Updates. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Chennai AAVIN Manger Syllabus 2016
The AAVIN Ltd, Chennai has released the Syllabus for the AAVIN Manger posts. The candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Syllabus for the exam. The candidates are requested to start preparing for the exam to get selected for the exam. The candidates need to download the syllabus to get an idea about the questions that may ask for the exam.
AAVIN Exam Pattern
AAVIN Manger Syllabus 2016
Manager in Electrical:
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Utilisation of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics etc.
Manager in Electronics:
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Electronics.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
Syllabus for Mechanical Manager:
- The Strength of Materials and Design.
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
- Heat Transfer.
- Production Technology.
- Automotive Engines.
Veterinary Manger Syllabus:
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Extension.
- Veterinary Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Parasitology, Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology and Pharmacology.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Livestock Management.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry.
- Management Concepts
- Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- Management Information System
- Business Environment
- Computer Application -I
- Managerial Economics
- Statistical Analysis & Operations Research
- Financial and Cost Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Sales Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Agricultural and Rural Marketing
- Marketing Research
- MARKETING OF NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
- Advertising Management
- Corporate Strategy
- Entrepreneurship Development
- SERVICE MARKETING & CRM
- PRODUCT & BRAND MANAGEMENT
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- Computer Application – II
- Total Quality Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management