Gujarat Income Tax Recruitment 2016
The Gujarat Income Tax Department has released a notification for the recruitment of Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff vacant posts under different categories. There are almost 47 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 12th September 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
- Inspector of Income Tax: 07
- Tax Assistant: 19
- Multi Tasking Staff: 21
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Matriculation/ Degree or its equivalent from a recognised University / Board and must have Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depression per hour.
- For S. No 1 &2 Post: 18 to 27 years
- For S. No 3 Posts: 18 to 25 years
Name of the Organization: Gujarat Income Tax Department
Name of The Post: Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff
Total Posts: 47
Official Website: recruit.incometaxgujarat.org
Mode Of Application: Online
Deadline: 12th September 2016
- Ground / Proficiency Test (Field trial)
- Written Examination.
Application Fee: Not Applicable.
- For S. No 1 Post: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- For S. No 2 & 3 Posts : Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- & 2400/-
Procedure to apply for Gujarat Income Tax Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Gujarat Income Tax Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use