APGDC Recruitment 2016
The Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Corporation Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation). There are various vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 16th September 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
|Name of the Post||Vacant Posts|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical)|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil)|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation)|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess First Class Bachelor Degree in Engineering in respective discipline with prescribed four-year full time Engineering.
Age Limit: The maximum Age limit of 25 years of age for general category candidates as 16-09-2016.
Name of the Organisation: Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Corporation Limited.
Name of the Posts: Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation)
Official Website: www.apgdc.in
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Deadline: 16th September 2016
Pay Scale: The selected or shortlisted candidates may get the Scale pay of Rs. 16400 – 40,500/-.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Group Discussion and the Interview.
Application Fee: Pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- for General & OBC aspirants. No need to pay the fee for SC/ ST Individuals.
Procedure to Apply for APGDC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for APGDC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- Pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address before the last date