District Court Koraput Recruitment 2016
The Koraput District Court has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Grade-III Stenographer, Junior Typist and Salaried Amin vacant posts under different categories. There are almost 38 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 01st September 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website ecourts.gov.in.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible Candidates can apply through Offline before the final date.
- Junior Clerk cum Copyist – 25
- Grade-III Stenographer – 08
- Junior Typist – 04
- Salaried Amin – 01
Educational Qualification: The Candidates must possess 10+2 Examination/ Diploma in relevant trade or its equivalent examination of a recognised Board/ School.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
Name of the Organisation: Koraput District Court
Name of The Post: Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Grade-III Stenographer, Junior Typist and Salaried Amin vacant posts under different categories.
Total Posts: 38
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in
Mode of Application: Offline
Deadline: 01st September 2016
- Written Exam
- Computer Test
- For General/OBC candidates – R.100/-
- For ST/SC) candidates – Nil
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a Monthly pay of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2,200/-
Procedure to Apply for District Court Koraput Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for District Court Koraput Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- Pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address before the last date