AP Universities Recruitment 2016
The Andhra Pradesh common Selection Board has released a notification for the recruitment of Professors, Lecturers and Assistant Professors. There are almost 1385 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is not yet announced. So the candidates are requested to keep in touch with the Official Website to Get the Latest Updates. For More Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
|University Name||Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor||Total Posts|
|Yogi Vemana University||02||18||39||59|
|Dr B.R AmbedkarUniversity||05||10||33||48|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess graduation or post graduation in relevant specialisation from any approved Institution / Board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
Age Limit: The candidates can refer the Official Website.
Name of the Organisation: Andhra Pradesh Common Selection Board
Name of The Post: Professors, Lecturers and Assistant Professors
Total Posts: 1385 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: The last date for the submission of the Application form is not yet Updated.
Exam/Application Fee: No Application Fee
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Procedure to Apply for AP Universities Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for AP Universities Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use