Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016
The Delhi Police Department has released a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable. There are almost 4227 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form will be in the Month of May or June. The exact date is not yet updated. So the candidates are requested to keep in touch with the Official Website to get the latest updates.
SI/ ASI – 1409 Head Constable – 1409 Constable – 1409
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates having an education qualification of 12th pass or degree are quit eligible to apply for these vacancies
Age Limit: Above 18 years and Below 30 years as on mentioned date, Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved quota and women as per the state government norms.
Name of the Organisation: Delhi Police Department
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable.
Number of Vacancies: 4227 seats
Official Website: www.delhipolice.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: In May/ June 2016
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification (DV)
The Candidates who are interested can visit the Official Website to get more Details about the Recruitment. The detailed information regarding the Vacancy, Pays Scale, Application fee, etc. from the Official Website. The Candidates are requested to keep in touch with the Official Website to get the latest updates.
Procedure to Apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use