Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016
The Hooghly District Court has released a notification for the recruitment of Group D, Stenographer, LDC and various posts. There are almost 52 vacancies to be filled. interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Candidates can apply to Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 in offline mode before the last date 31st March 2016.
- Bengali Translator – 03
- English Stenographer (Group-B) – 09
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 19
- Group-D – 21
Name of the Organisation: Hooghly District Court
Name of the Posts: Group D Posts
Total no.of vacancies: 52
Application Mode: Offline.
official website: www.ecourts.gov.in/hooghly or www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Job Category: Government.
Job Location: Hooghly (West Bengal)
- General Category for Group B and Group C Posts: Rs.300/- and Rs.250/- for Group D Posts.
- The candidates belong to SC/ST/PWD reserved category should pay Rs.250/- for Group B & C Posts and Rs.200 for Group D Posts.
- For (Group B): Rs.7100/-Rs.37600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3900/-
- For Bengali Translator: Rs.7100-37600 with Grade Pay Rs.3600/-
- For (LDC): Rs.5400/-Rs.25200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2600/-
- For (Group D): Rs.4900/-Rs.16200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1700/-
Selection Process: Aspirants will be selected for Hooghly District Court Recruitment based on their performance in written Examination, Personality Test conducted by Office of the District Judge of Hooghly. The candidates who scored more than cut off marks will be selected.
- For Group B and LDC Posts: Aspirants should have passed Madhyamic or equivalent qualification from recognised or Certificate in computer training from the recognised institution. For Steno posts, Min 80 W.P.M in shorthand and 30 W.P.M minimum speed in typewriting is necessary.
- For Bengali Translator: Must Possess Graduation or equivalent from the recognised university.
- For Group D Posts: The candidates must have passed Class-VIII from any recognised school.
Age Limit: The Applicants age limit must be between 18-40 years.
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016
- Download the Application form
- Read all the notifications before applying for the post
- Fill up the form in the prescribed Format
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: The Chairman, District Recruitment Committee District Judgeship Hooghly District Judge’s Court Hooghly, (English Department) P.O.-Chinsurah Dist.-Hooghly Pin-712101.