JSSC Asst Jailor Recruitment 2016
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Jailor Posts by conducting Assistant Jailor Competitive Examination-2015. There are almost 47 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The JSSC Online Application will be available on the site from 19th February 2016 to 18th March 2016.
JSSC Asst Jailor Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
- Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in relevant stream from any recognized University or Institution
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Post: Assistant Jailor Posts.
Examination Name: Assistant Jailor Competitive Examination-2015.
No. of Posts: 47 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Written Examination and the Interview
Application Fee:For General/ EBC/ BC Candidates: Rs. 460/-, For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 125/-.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2,800/- per month.
Procedure to apply
- Visit the Official Website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Click New registration for those who have not registered yet
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size and scanned copy of your signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the application form for future use.