Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Sales Tax Inspector post. There are almost 62 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Candidates can apply through Online. The last date for the Online Application is on 11th of Feb 2016.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
MPSC is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.The Head Office of the MPSC is located at the Maharashtra State Capital Mumbai.
MPSC Job vacancy details
|S.no||Name of the post||vacancies|
MPSC Recruitment Details
- The educational Qualification required for the candidates should possess Degree/ Equivalent from recognized University
- The Age Limit for the Candidates is 18 years to 33 years
- The Application Fee for Unreserved Category- Rs.373/- and For Reserved category- Rs.273/-.
- The Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in Preliminary exam and the Main Exam
- Interested candidates can apply through Online Before the last date that is on 11/02/2016 till 11:59 PM
- The Official Website is www.mpsc.gov.in
Instructions to apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application for MPSC Recruitment 2016
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your Signature
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the application form for further reference