ICDS Damoh Recruitment 2016
The Integrated Child Development Services, Damoh has released a notification for the recruitment of Anganwadi Workers, Anganwadi Assistant, and Mini Anganwadi Worker posts. There are almost 58 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The closing date for sending the Application form is 5th February 2016.
ICDS Damoh Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|3.||Mini Anganwadi Worker||01|
Name of the Organization: Integrated Child Development Services, Damoh.
Official Website: www.mpinfo.org
Name of the Post: Anganwadi Jobs.
No of posts: 58.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Damoh, Madhya Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Merit list
Exam Date: 05th Feb 2016
Age limit: 18 years to 45 years
Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have passed 11th/ 12th class from any recognized board or Institute
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Download the Application form from the site
- Read all the notifications given in the Website
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: Office of District Programme Officer, Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), District – Damoh (Madhya Pradesh).