JKBOPEE 2016 Notification
J&K BOPEE has released the notification for the Jammu and Kashmir Board Of Professional Entrance Exam. JKBOPEE has conducting entrance exam for various courses. The Courses include MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS, Diploma Polytechnic, Common Entrance Test (CET), B.Ed (Kashmir), MD/MS (Ayurveda), and B.Ed (Jammu). Candidates who are planned to write the Entrance exam can visit the Official Website for more details. Online application will be available from January to February 2016
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations
J&K BOPEE was formed under the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act, 2002. The Primary aim of JKBOPEE Board is to conduct Entrance Exam for various Under Graduation and Post Graduation Courses in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. So the candidates who want to join in Jammu Kashmir colleges can make this opportunity happen.
Examination Conducting Institute: Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination.
Official site: www.jakbopee.org
Application Mode: Online.
Type of Test: Online Test.
Age Limit: Minimum Age of 17yeras
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification of Intermediate or +2
J & K BOPEE Exam Dates:
- MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS: 28th of February, 2016.
- Diploma Polytechnic: 1 st of May 2016.
- B. Ed (Jammu): 17th of July, 2016.
- B Ed (Kashmir): 13th of March, 2016.
- Common Entrance Test (CET): 21st and 22nd of May, 2016.
- MD/MS (Ayurveda): 1 st of October 2016.
Certificates needed for J&K BOPEE 2016 Exam:
- Permanent Resident Certificate (State Subject).
- DOB Certificate.
- Internship Certificate ( if completed), and State Registration Certificate. (for admission to Post Graduate Medical Courses).
- Reserved Category Certificate, if any.
- Poor & Backward (P&B) (where annual income of parents is less than Rs. 70,000/- (Applicable for MBBS admission in ASCOMS only).
- Marks Certificate / Marks Card of qualifying Examination.( If qualify exams is passed).
- Tuition Fee Waiver Certificates (where Annual income of the parents is less than Rs. 4.50/- Lacs. (This Certificate is applicable for admission to Engineering and Polytechnic Courses only).